Skip to main content

Affimity Connect People Through a passion

 <script async src="https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js?client=ca-pub-7471818763390757" crossorigin="anonymous"></script>
                   AFFIMITY CONNECT PEOPLE THROUGH A PASSION
**************************************************************************************************Today we are playing with smart phones and  everyone is engaged with
network .Everyone's world is different. There is different knowledge different people ,different work
and Everybody is on his own path there is no time to talk anyone. Then how could be there affinity?

But in this situation also there is an affinity.

      Today's generation become very fast, there is no time to talk to meet or make conversation directly with each other. But there is big passion to connect each other is a social media, Some times i think that  social media is the biggest huge network to connect people with real love and real understanding. They are completing basically emotional needs through conversations with sending positive energy. and It is the most real honest and real loving media to connect people.

       When I was new in social media I do not know how could connect to the people ? So I am sending only new Quotes which I have made so everyone is praising my thoughts but I don't known How could I give them answer so that so many my friends are run away from me. Then after I wrote  my blogpost which is happened really in my life, that is when my two years son was suffered from blood cancer before 20 years then how I cure him /.My that blogposts become topper in the blogposts history and now also everyone is giving me comments on that blogposts I am getting affinity to stay on network

     Other media like all T V channels  showing lie news , making corruption, using dishonesty in their work ,Using partiality,, discrimination etc.  there is the comportQuotations and Stories ion that what they are showing should watch compulsory so they increase laziness of our body ,we become dull ,aggressive and inactive.
 
 But the media which uses affinity through a passion making us charging of mind and charging of brain.
Get ebook here . https://dl.flipkart.com/s/EDQrpdNNNN



  

Comments

  1. Glad that your son recovered.
    Good that you have decided to stay on social media and continued blogging!
    Nice family picture :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

का करावी सुर्यउपासना?

<script async src="https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js?client=ca-pub-7471818763390757"      crossorigin="anonymous"></script> खरं म्हणजे सुर्यपुजा म्हणजे साक्षात तेज प्राप्त करून घेणे. बुद्धी, स्मरणशक्ती, प्रगल्भता या सर्व गोष्टी सुर्य उपासनेचे फळं आहेत. यासोबत आणखीन बरंच काही दिव्य. काय आहे हे दिव्य ऐका येथे. कृपया व्हिडिओ ला लाईक, शेअर, कमेंट, और सबस्क्राईब जरुर करना/  https://youtu.be/U1VltuFTb8M?si=Iz7Gf6nnQEh2kYkd  कृपया सबस्क्राईब करायला विसरू नका.  जय श्नी स्वामी समर्थ 🙏🌹🙏 यासारखी आणखी पोस्ट पाहण्यासाठी आणि भक्ती व्हिडिओ मध्ये सामील होण्यासाठी येथे क्लिक करा 👇👇 https://kutumbapp.page.link/iguRuRQja6fk5La88 

इस स्तोत्र से भूतबाधा, प्रेतबाधा ,भय आजार दूर होते है

<script async src="https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js?client=ca-pub-7471818763390757" crossorigin="anonymous"></script>