Skip to main content

My Optimist Power Of Mantra Healing

<script async src="https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js?client=ca-pub-7471818763390757" crossorigin="anonymous"></script>i                                The Optimist Power Of Mantra Healing   [Real Story]

    Before 30 years my  two years kid Rushank was suffered from Blood Cancer.  With lot of efforts he was cured in one year. His treatment was taken in TATA HOSPITAL at Bombay. Now he was  totally normal and out of danger
.
Suddenly He Suffered  From Chicken pox
.
 After his treatment he was fresh for one year but suddenly he suffered from chicken pox. It spread all over his body so that there was not exposed  single point of skin to give the injection.  In the evening she went to doctor to take the treatment of chicken pox. Doctor saw the patient and he refused to admit him as there is not empty place to search the vain. ‘We can’t admit him’    Dr. told clearly.
 
   There is misunderstanding in our culture that ‘’If hospital treatment stop means everything stop. ‘So in my home everyone was thinking that, ’now this patient can’t live. ‘So that my mother-in law invited to every guest to see last time the patient. my father,  sister, my husband, my father –in –law came in that  home and sat aside. Everyone lost their will power 
.
HER  WILLING POWER

 In that situation I believe only on God. my faith  was tells me that nothing will happen to your kid. My sister just kept ‘’Ganesh’’ in water  and  reciting ‘’Ganesh Mantra’’ continuously. Someone told that ‘’bath the patient with hot water, ‘so I bathed him with hot water and trying to slept him. Instead of sleeping  he was started to talking loudly and  suddenly he went in coma. In my home everyone has left hope. My husband was started to cry, and they thought that kid will die up to morning.
    When  he was in coma .she was weeping loudly at least one hour. At that  time her wisdom tells her that with anyone’s blessing her child will cure. so she started to take blessing of every ones and whispering with full of tears ‘’please give life to my son’’ and continuously reciting ‘’Ganesh Mantra ‘keeping faith on mantra
.
Her  Father Had Full  Deep Knowledge Of Mantra & Ayurveda
.
       
<script async src="https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js?client=ca-pub-7471818763390757"
     crossorigin="anonymous"></script>
My father accepted his treatment’s responsibility,  he was also reciting some mantra. He told to my sister that ‘’ boil 3 cup of water and make it 1 cup and after cooling  it ,drink  to  patient. I added some glucose powder in it and continuously I was pouring it drop by drop in his mouth. I think one hour left but kid doesn’t show any change. At last his stomach gets swallow like a big pot. My sister got an angry and she told me ‘’don’t let water in his mouth.’’ At last I decided to do something so I went in kitchen and brought white onion .I broke up it and gave him smell of onion. When he had reach smell he became slowly conscious and again after some time he went in coma. I left some hope but still I reciting Ganesh Mantra with lot of tears. After some time I told to everyone give my son to hug me. but my mother in law refused to give me my son, at last my father thought that her last wish  and so he gave me my son to hug him. At this moment I controlled myself, stopped to cry ,again not left hope, only I had rubbed his hands  feet  with my hands. and rubbed  at the side of his  brows, hug  the child tightly and told him  ‘’Say Aai’’’please say me Aai’ again and again I repeated this word in his ear continuously  half an hour after that  he had open his eyes and said ‘’ Aai’
            In  this situation my father’s belief system about God, selfless love, family support, my father’s wisdom and mantra shakti saved my son’s life.


                                 SO THAT EVERYWHERE I ALWAYS SAY  ‘’GOD BLESS TO ALL’’ Healing power of mantra shakti

Comments

  1. Thanks for reading this article.
    Please like, share, comment and subscribe. My channel https://utube.com/@chhaya21

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Affimity Connect People Through a passion

  <script async src="https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js?client=ca-pub-7471818763390757" crossorigin="anonymous"></script>                    AFFIMITY CONNECT PEOPLE THROUGH A PASSION **************************************************************************************************Today we are playing with smart phones and  everyone is engaged with network .Everyone's world is different. There is different knowledge different people ,different work and Everybody is on his own path there is no time to talk anyone. Then how could be there affinity? But in this situation also there is an affinity.       Today's generation become very fast, there is no time to talk to meet or make conversation directly with each other. But there is big passion to connect each other is a social media, Some times i think that  social media is the biggest huge network to connect p...

का करावी सुर्यउपासना?

<script async src="https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js?client=ca-pub-7471818763390757"      crossorigin="anonymous"></script> खरं म्हणजे सुर्यपुजा म्हणजे साक्षात तेज प्राप्त करून घेणे. बुद्धी, स्मरणशक्ती, प्रगल्भता या सर्व गोष्टी सुर्य उपासनेचे फळं आहेत. यासोबत आणखीन बरंच काही दिव्य. काय आहे हे दिव्य ऐका येथे. कृपया व्हिडिओ ला लाईक, शेअर, कमेंट, और सबस्क्राईब जरुर करना/  https://youtu.be/U1VltuFTb8M?si=Iz7Gf6nnQEh2kYkd  कृपया सबस्क्राईब करायला विसरू नका.  जय श्नी स्वामी समर्थ 🙏🌹🙏 यासारखी आणखी पोस्ट पाहण्यासाठी आणि भक्ती व्हिडिओ मध्ये सामील होण्यासाठी येथे क्लिक करा 👇👇 https://kutumbapp.page.link/iguRuRQja6fk5La88 

इस स्तोत्र से भूतबाधा, प्रेतबाधा ,भय आजार दूर होते है

<script async src="https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js?client=ca-pub-7471818763390757" crossorigin="anonymous"></script>