Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Affimity Connect People Through a passion

  <script async src="https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js?client=ca-pub-7471818763390757" crossorigin="anonymous"></script>                    AFFIMITY CONNECT PEOPLE THROUGH A PASSION **************************************************************************************************Today we are playing with smart phones and  everyone is engaged with network .Everyone's world is different. There is different knowledge different people ,different work and Everybody is on his own path there is no time to talk anyone. Then how could be there affinity? But in this situation also there is an affinity.       Today's generation become very fast, there is no time to talk to meet or make conversation directly with each other. But there is big passion to connect each other is a social media, Some times i think that  social media is the biggest huge network to connect p...

का करावी सुर्यउपासना?

<script async src="https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js?client=ca-pub-7471818763390757"      crossorigin="anonymous"></script> खरं म्हणजे सुर्यपुजा म्हणजे साक्षात तेज प्राप्त करून घेणे. बुद्धी, स्मरणशक्ती, प्रगल्भता या सर्व गोष्टी सुर्य उपासनेचे फळं आहेत. यासोबत आणखीन बरंच काही दिव्य. काय आहे हे दिव्य ऐका येथे. कृपया व्हिडिओ ला लाईक, शेअर, कमेंट, और सबस्क्राईब जरुर करना/  https://youtu.be/U1VltuFTb8M?si=Iz7Gf6nnQEh2kYkd  कृपया सबस्क्राईब करायला विसरू नका.  जय श्नी स्वामी समर्थ 🙏🌹🙏 यासारखी आणखी पोस्ट पाहण्यासाठी आणि भक्ती व्हिडिओ मध्ये सामील होण्यासाठी येथे क्लिक करा 👇👇 https://kutumbapp.page.link/iguRuRQja6fk5La88 

ABOUT ME

I <script async src="https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js?client=ca-pub-7471818763390757" crossorigin="anonymous"></script> would love   to inform to all my friends that my new book 'QUOTATION AND STORIES' will publish in next month with above company. This book is direction for life in difficulties and troubles.                                                                                                 Already I wrote two books which are in Marathi 'Budhiman Vidhyrthi kase vahve? 'importance of prayer'' and small book '' Future of student.' I have written all these books by the help of my life experience.  I am a simple and soft lady. I believe on God. On my every step I remember Go...